Camelot forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camelot forum

welcome to the camelot forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just question

Go down 
+2
Sorter
Akasha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha

Akasha

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:49 am

Hello,
Anybody can join to the server? :/
Back to top Go down
Sorter

Sorter

Number of posts : 25

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 am

Nope, can't join either

sometimes it's like this
Back to top Go down
MajorSpammer

MajorSpammer

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:09 am

Raven made the first step to C5 Retail updates, now bcuz the rest of dn is not responding this is happening , they must change some IP's but i hope drake will be online soon and will do something, I want to see some fresh things in the server Wink I guess that we will have to take a brake for a while:)

BTW did u saw the RL pic of drake in the forums!? if u didnt

CLICK MEH WOW I never even imagined that he looks like that ..crazy... Smile Ok guys dont get Nervoseeeeeeeeeeee, COM DREIK NO SLIP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.no-such-thing.com
kaylaar

kaylaar

Number of posts : 141

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:17 am

@aka login is down so nope we can't either

@Pete mi i'm no iz slip mi iz slip tu maci mi hips draik fix soon study
Back to top Go down
MajorSpammer

MajorSpammer

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am

Now the login is not down , the WHOLE DAMN SERVER IS DOWN Very Happy

@ Kay MI NERVOSEEE MI HAV TO BATRUUM! MI HAV BATRUUM ONLI ON CRISMAS Wink BTV KAY PUT UR RIAL PICTUR IN TOPIK!

ill stop spamming and will take care of the real Pete:) She needs me:P
Back to top Go down
kaylaar

kaylaar

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:43 pm

MajorSpammer wrote:
Now the login is not down , the WHOLE DAMN SERVER IS DOWN Very Happy

@ Kay MI NERVOSEEE MI HAV TO BATRUUM! MI HAV BATRUUM ONLI ON CRISMAS Wink BTV KAY PUT UR RIAL PICTUR IN TOPIK!

ill stop spamming and will take care of the real Pete:) She needs me:P

mi rial pikki willl bi fotoshopid and end up on DN forum mi not like that mi privat persin (btw guys the forum is not rock solid i didn t think it was necessary cuZ it isn t NASA database) Razz

PS pete iu no nirvose u not caps lock pirson

oh and added later
http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,17.12.html
Back to top Go down
MajorSpammer

MajorSpammer

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm

So server is down but i was with Peteto anyway ! BEAT MEH!!!! Twisted Evil king Hm REAL LIFE >game 24/7 Very Happy But anyway it was a nice brake from all day shooting mobs and noobs..... i cant wait to put the server back bcuz i want to take a try for a draco BTW I need some M.Alloy who wants to sell me !?Very Happy ......... i think that will be the first night from long time that Ill go to bed earlier than 1 AM ..... before after i went home from work , i take a shower and go to see my girlfriend and ofc i will not leave her earlier bcuz of a game but Im an addict and thats why when I come back at home again ( Arround 00:00AM Smile ) I begin to play l2 until i hit the keyboard with nose sleeping....so i what i want to say is : SERVER DOWN = MORE Sleep sunny

BTW MI UANTS PICTUR MI NOT EDID IN FOTOSHOP, MI UANT PICTUR VERI MUH PLIS UPLOD UAN!

I MIIN ALL MEMBERS UF TEH FORUMZ0R
Back to top Go down
Massacrio

Massacrio

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:32 pm

Yo

Woopidoo just my luck, Im finally back from a Horrible boring freakin 3 weeks of a fcking vacation and Dn is down on the day i got home...

btw sexy avatar Kay..
Back to top Go down
http://www.Yo.com
kaylaar

kaylaar

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:38 pm

Yo elf. Boring???? post some details on evilinside's thread bout vacations pl0x bounce
Back to top Go down
Akasha

Akasha

Number of posts : 9

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:34 pm

server isdown again? Neutral
Back to top Go down
kaylaar

kaylaar

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:31 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
MajorSpammer

MajorSpammer

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Damn I hate to see the server down at the weekend ......that means that the sleepy hosters wont fix it until monday! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Henrietta

Henrietta

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:45 am

Kay send the link just a cut and paste from DN forum as Kay sent earlier.

"devilsmind
forum
Administrator
Rec's: 45
Re: Forum Announcements
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 03:13:29 PM »

This is really bad, it is weekend and our beloved hoster cant keep our server stable and working!!!!
Its their 3rd time in last 3 days that they fail to do their job how they supose to , and of course they dont work at sundays!!! So no one at their office to fix this failure.
So sadly ETA is tomorrow 99%, 1% that miracle will happen and someone will come to their office and bring up servers.
We can only say that we are sorry , but this is not up to us. Sad

DN team."

Shit happends Crying or Very sad even that for me my internet provider cut my internet and phone from thuesday to saturday for som service, well works now but didnt know they was going to do that Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXmnjjolNc
Sponsored content

Just question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just question   Just question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot forum :: Spam & Art-
Jump to: